14 Mar 2009
RUN #115 Jalan Kampong Chantek
On-on site – Red Lantern restaurant
Hares: Knickerless & Forced Entry
Verdict of the Run
- Gypsy: Good run
- Littlejohn: Good run, even managed to find a check
- Cheeksout: 3 checks & hit by my husband in 5 mins.
- Bagless: Excellent run
- Deceased: Good to see that bees kept runners in check; everyone found his way; lovely country
- Eskimo: pleasant jaunt in the forest; got stung once
Littlejohn from Singapore Hash, Cheeksout, Shaun, Strapless, Malfunction, Comes Quietly, Michael, Katharine
75 runs - Gypsy
The Stand-in Whip, Gypsy, Speaks
- Malfunction was called into the circle, not because he was not wearing a Hash t-shirt, but because as the last Whip, the rolling pin was not used. After getting elected, Malfunction got a job that saw him working only on Saturday nights.
- Virginia Slim & Strapless were called in to answer some riddles.
- What do you call a car without a top? Strapless – ‘convertible’ – 1 point
- What do you call a man with no hair on the top? Slim – ‘botak’ – 1 point
- What do you call the ‘T’ without the top? You call it ‘I’. T-check means that you go back, and check. If you called ‘I-check’, you go forward.
- Michael & Katharine were called in as ‘virgins’. Katharine committed a cardinal sin as a virgin. Not only did she ask for a Hash name, but said that she would like to be known as ‘Wolverine’. Well, Katharine got her wish, and from henceforth, would be known as ‘The Beast’.
- Monday hashers, Littlejohn, Eskimo & Strapless, hash brotherhood are surely welcomed. Irony of the year: Kampong H3 had changed its run so that they can run our run! On Kampong Hash, we never set a run on Monday.
- Handjob got stung in the backside, and Bagless sucked the poison out valiantly. Handjob was heard to be saying: You suck the poison out of me, and I suck the poison out of you. I should change my name to Blowjob.
- PoPEYE observed that El Cheapo had safety boots on whilst Al Goondu had sandals. They really live up to their names.
- PoPEYE called in Michael & The Beast. Today, Michael carried the bottle and towel for The Baest. A point to note: Littlejohn did that for Cheekout 35 years ago.
- Fool Cock-Up said that he should have brought his sunglasses because Horny Porny’s shoes were so new and white.
- Littlejohn recalled that at Chiangmai Interhash, at 3am in a pub, his wife was telling her favourite story to PoPEYE. What is it that a man & a kitchen floor have in common? If you lay him right, you can walk over him for the rest of your life. PoPEYE had told him then that his Hash name was to be Kitchen-tile. Then some time later, at a Chestnut Road run, Popeye decides to christen him Littlejohn after he had told a story about Robin Hood. PoPEYE had completed forgotten what he had said in Chiangmai. He was too pissed!
- Sherpes reminded KH3 that March was the month for women and April for secretaries. Yet someone, Fool Cock-Up, called out ‘stupid woman’! Gypsy replied: We might get stupid & dumb, but we’re never stupid or dumb!
- Knickerless recited how she got her name. It was given by Octopussy some 20 years ago. After her shower, she tried putting on her g-string, but got it the wrong way round. Octopussy then suggested why bother wearing a g-string? Be Knickerless. So, history began.